Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Did I make the Top 50?


Yesterday I got an email from the editors of PUBLIC which comes out of the ESADE Institute of Public Governance and Management, Spain. They have released the Top 50 articles from their newsletter PUBLIC as part of their 5th Anniversary. Around 10,000 people read the newsletter in more than 100 countries. A few years back I was invited to write an article on public value and contracts for the newsletter and was published alongside Joseph Stiglitz, Chris Huxham and Christopher Pollitt, not bad.


Unfortunately I didn't make the cut for the Top 50 but it is a great collection for those interested in public management and reads like a "who's who" (maybe this explains my glaring absence?). Better still, the editors have made it free! You can access it from the following link: http://issuu.com/publicbook/docs/public_en/8










No comments:

Post a Comment